Purdy’s Tea Room
• For preparation and baking of sponges, scones, sausage rolls etc to a high standard.
• Would suit someone who is enthusiastic about traditional home baking. Prior commercial experience not essential as training given. Food hygiene certificate an advantage but not essential as courses are available.
• Start time 7.30am/8am daily and for approx. 2-3 hours/day.
• 3 days/week. Ideally Wednesday,Thursday and Friday (but negotiable). Pay £6.75 per hour.
• Start Date – Mid January 2015. Applications by 24th Dec 2014
• Further hours may be possible if the candidate is also happy to work on the front counter serving customers e.g. taking orders, making hot drinks and using the till.
Email a CV & covering letter or send/drop a CV and letter to : Purdy’s Tea Room, Woodgate Nursery, Aylsham, NR11 6UH