Win a garden makeover
Whats included ?
- A 2 hour consultation with award winning garden designer Dominique Rudd.
- £200 worth of Plants from Woodgate Nursery
- Afternoon Tea for 4 at Purdy’s tea Room.
How to Enter :
- Email or post pictures of an area of garden that needs a makeover, including a detailed reason of why you would like our help.
- Entries welcome from any garden, including secret entries where you might nominate someone’s garden who you think might appreciate a garden makeover.
An Example entry:
- Reasons for entering :
Example 1 – We have long since had this area of garden that we never get around to doing anything with and not being very green fingered we just don’t know where to start. We would like you to design us an area of garden where we can sit and relax Etc.
Example 2 – Someone I know is not able to maintain their garden due to age/illness but I know would really benefit from having their garden brightened up. I have attached a picture of their garden and think it would be great if you could design in all year round colour.etc etc
- Contact details including address, telephone and email. If entering for someone else, please also include their name, address/location and contact details (if possible) in case we need to contact them if they win.
- A picture and description (if possible) of the area of garden, which will show us why it needs doing.
Entries accepted from 1st March to 15th April 2016.
Email entries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : Garden Design Competition, Woodgate Nursery, Cawston Road, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6UH
Quoting : Garden Design Competition
Woodgate Nursery promises not to pass on your email details to anyone else without your permission. We will add your email address to our newsletter mailing list unless advised otherwise in your entry.
Terms and Conditions
1.The promotion is open to residents of Norfolk, excluding employees and their immediate families of Woodgate and Purdy’s, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2.Entrants must be 18 years old or over
3.Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first entry will be considered in the draw
4.No purchase necessary.
5.The prize is afternoon tea at Purdy’s Tearoom for the maximum of four people and must be pre-booked to be taken in April/May 2016 2016.
6.The winner will be selected by our judging panel on 18th April 2016. The winner will be contacted via email/post.
7. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
8. In all cases Woodgate Nurseries decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.Purdy’s Tearoom accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures.
10.We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any time.
Promoter: Woodgate Nursery.